Sunday, August 30, 2009

How much should I sell Sonic Rivals for PSP for?

I have the newest version. The psp 3001. I saw this youtube vid that show me how to open he battery and cut something in it. I tried that and my battery got all F-d up and I need a new one.
as of now they actaully have a firmware that works on the 3000 series so lucky you!

Mac Video Converter is best video converter which convert FLV, MOV, AVI, M2TS, MKV, MOD, WMV for Mac os.

no there isn't any way, unless you have it charging and while its on take out the battery (the psp has to be on to upgrade) you need like 78% batt life to update your version. The internal battery keeps all data on the battery motherboard.
n00b get it modded.

M2TS converter is a multifunctional software which helps you convert m2ts files to AVI, MPG, WMV.

Every time I got to someone's boutique and click on the PSP, it brings me to their fashions. How do I make it count for my final number?
the psp has to have a white lineing around it to be the real one. the other ones are people that add them. but there not real. so wen u are int the home page click on the button that tells u how many psp's u have. then scroll down to where it says.

Mac DVD ripper could rip DVD to AVI, multiform videos/audios Rip DVD movie to video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, H.264/AVC, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, M4A, OGG, RA, AU, etc.

LAST UPDATED BOUTIQUES and most of those boutiqeus have psp's for u to click on. oh and my girlsense name is ally1917
you will need
I want to play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite online, and I don't want a ps3. So how do I get it?
-PSP Video 9 program for windows
-Video file converted/encoded with PSP Video 9 to PSP format
-Image to be used as thumbnail
-Photoshop 9 or above

MOD converter is a powerful JVC camcorder Mod format video converter which can easily convert MOD to other popular video formats.

Step 1. Create your thumbnail using Photoshop. Try to create at Width: 160px x Height: 120px, Resolution: 72 pixel/inch, since this is the size we will the saving the jpg as.
Step 2. Once your done with your image, in Photoshop, go to File > Save for Web
Then in the Save For Web box, change the settings in red and then click Save.

Mac MTS Converter is especially designed for all High-Definition video lovers to convert MTS files to all kinds of video and audio files.

Just wanted to use my own pictures as thumbs in the psp's video menu to show up next to the video files. Any idea how I can do this?

1 comment:

  1. I know a iPhone Rintone Maker, which is very easy to use, and there is also a mac version, which is iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac

    ReplyDelete