Monday, August 24, 2009

How to remove minor scratch from PSP screen?

then it is pretty simple after that, just download the file extract it to iso, and put it on your psp.
You need to put it in the iso folder on your psp.
I have a psp slim and i want to now how to put games and films on it.
I don't think i have firmware on it and i need to know how to get.
the version of the software on my psp is 4.01 .
so please can anyone help me?
Thank you.DVD Ripper can best dvd ripper MPEG WMV DivX H.264/MPEG-4 AVC MP4 MP3 WMA excellently.
DSI uses a normal SD card
Wal-Mart, Gamestop, or BestBuy all have them. but also almost anywhere that sells psp's
go to wal mart i got a 4gb there for $20
Hi I have a Slim and Lite PSP and looking to buy a Pandora Battery Kit but it says that it will not work on PSPs with the TA-088v3 motherboard.
How do I know what motherboard my PSP has? Makayama is working on DVD to Palm and iphone dvd converter, among other programs.
I'm not going to buy the pandora battery until I know for sure that isn't the motherboard mine has.
Model PSP-2003
Date Code 8C
Thanks if you can help.
If you did not update the firmware or the firmware it originally had was bellow 4.01 then it is hackable. search for chickhen and hellcats flasher and you can hack all slims for free
i have 5.00 M33-6 version.
k so i downloaded the game file
( its a RAR file )
and i dont know where to put it in my psp.
and does anybody know where i can download games for my psp slim free like without being a member or anything that has to do with paying?
oh thats easy Um well seems like ur talking about a cso or iso file psp game.
Well with those u would just drag it to your iso folder on the root of the memory stick.
Make sure its only one file. DVD to Apple TV Converter, award-winning DVD to Apple TV Video Converter to rip, proves professional to convert DVD to Apple TV video easily.
You shouldnt have a bunch.
You can download them from
pspgamecrazy

No comments:

Post a Comment