Monday, August 24, 2009

Is a wireless router enough to make psp connect to xlink kai?

just go and get one that's the same shape as the psp one and don't pay any more than you have to.
bestbuy/site/olspage.jsp?…
What ever you do, DO NOT get one from gamestop.
They charge you an average of $10 per gb.Powerful, versatile video file converter which convert video file between all popular video formats.
I got a couple of 4gb off amazon.com for $17 each. I say try that!
I am going on a long car ride with my dad and I need something to watch on my psp to keep me busy.
Please answer.
pspiso.Pavtube iPhone video converter, can convert AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, etc to Apple iPod video.
scroll down and find PSP cinema to download the movies
I use megaupload to download the movies
I've installed CFW, attempted to hack my psp, and its all becoming a mess and annoying.
how do i make it function, like if it were fresh new out of the box?
if u want to start COMPLETELY over, then go to settings and click:
FORMAT MEMORY STICK
it deletes everything off ur memory stick so ur good as new
in other words, how do i restore my psp?
if it does not have original firmware you would know. To find out go all the way on the right to settings then go to system settings.
go down and select system information.
The top one is the firmware. if it is just a number it is official. if it is a number with letters afterwards it is not 5.00 is official, 5.00 m33 is not.
if you have any questions email me at aminy23@gmail
I would, but i doubt it will be made.
(and it'll probably be a download only game if it does get made)
I just wished that sites HD Video Converter can easily convert HD video formats such as AVCHD (mts, m2ts), H.264/AVC, MKV, MPEG-2 (ts), DivX, HD WMV, MPEG-4 and Quick Time.
(other than Ebay and Amazon) would still sell them..
I need a bigger memory stick for my psp and I just need to know what stores I can find them at.
And about how much are they usually?
In the internet go to this link: us.playstation/PSP/Access…
don't buy sony's "official" memory stick, buy a normal one, their cheaper, i think the dsi uses the same one....

No comments:

Post a Comment