Sunday, September 6, 2009

How do I play PSP games on my computer monitor?

The psp 3001. I saw this youtube vid that show me how to open he battery and cut something in it. I tried that and my battery got all F-d up and I need a new one.
no there isn't any way, unless you have it charging and while its on take out the battery (the psp has to be on to upgrade) you need like 78% batt life to update your version. The internal battery keeps all data on the battery motherboard.

An easy-to-use DVD to iPhone software which enables you to convert DVD to MP4, H.264, MP3, AAC, WAV and M4A which can be played freely and perfectly on your iPhone.

n00b get it modded.
Every time I got to someone's boutique and click on the PSP, it brings me to their fashions. How do I make it count for my final number?
the psp has to have a white lineing around it to be the real one. the other ones are people that add them. but there not real. so wen u are int the home page click on the button that tells u how many psp's u have. then scroll down to where it says. LAST UPDATED BOUTIQUES and most of those boutiqeus have psp's for u to click on. oh and my girlsense name is ally1917
you will need

DVD to Apple TV Converter, award-winning DVD to Apple TV Video Converter to rip, proves professional to convert DVD to Apple TV video easily.

-PSP Video 9 program for windows
-Video file converted/encoded with PSP Video 9 to PSP format
-Image to be used as thumbnail
-Photoshop 9 or above
Step 1. Create your thumbnail using Photoshop. Try to create at Width: 160px x Height: 120px, Resolution: 72 pixel/inch, since this is the size we will the saving the jpg as.
Step 2. Once your done with your image, in Photoshop, go to File > Save for Web
Then in the Save For Web box, change the settings in red and then click Save.
Just wanted to use my own pictures as thumbs in the psp's video menu to show up next to the video files. Any idea how I can do this?
I have the newest version.

DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac is a Mac DVD to iPhone converter designd for Mac OS users to convert movie DVD to iPhone MP4 video and M4A audio.

I want to play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite online, and I don't want a ps3. So how do I get it?
as of now they actaully have a firmware that works on the 3000 series so lucky you!

No comments:

Post a Comment