Monday, September 14, 2009

What is the best way to download PS1 games to a PSP?

After your information from the old iphone has been trasferred to itunes unplug your old iphone, then connect the new Iphone 3Gs and then perform another sync.

Powerful, versatile video file converter which convert video file between all popular video formats.

I have answered this before actually...your problem is your actual system, the psp-3000 series is equipped with a TA-090 motherboard which as of to date dark alex(who is the leader among psp-modders) has yet to crack
There is no way to do it you will have to return your system and purchase a psp-2000 series or an old phat which i actually recommend

Pavtube iPhone video converter, can convert AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, etc to Apple iPod video.

Right as far as I know. You CANT get custom firmware on your PSP (3000) yet so either sell on your psp that you currently have and get a psp 1000/2000 and get try put custom firmware on that.
Some people are plain idiots on youtube and want to mess you up on purpose.
Oh and remember guys running custom firmware isn't illegal, running the games are. =D
depends on where u get rid of it at..if u sell it from your hands probably 150-200 if u trade it in probably about 100 but its hard to find buyers for PSPs now...hope this helped((:
best prob around 50ish.
the fifa and madden are gonna be out of date.. since the 10s are coming out in about 2-3 months..
I have a PSP, and at least 10 games to go along with it. I have an apple sticker on the back and it is in very good condition, yes it does work. Very good. How much do you think I would get?

DVD Ripper can best dvd ripper MPEG WMV DivX H.264/MPEG-4 AVC MP4 MP3 WMA excellently.

i went to go sell mines and those bastrds said they would give me $50 for the psp and $5 dollars for 2 games -god of war and -dragonball z (they are cheap!) i would recommend you sell it at a swamp meet place they will give you much more they gave me $100 bucks for my psp and $24 for both my games :)
I went to Slackers Games and Cds and i would have gotten at least $70 with a charger for my psp 2001
I'd say go to ebay and try your luck there. I'm sure you can scrape at least $100.
Why sell the old PSP? Get a free PSP Go instead.
Probably about $75 for the console, and varied prices for the games.
i want to use my wireless internet on my psp but it does not let me ?? is there any thing i should do ??

No comments:

Post a Comment