Monday, September 28, 2009

Will any set of headphones with a normal 3.5 mm audio jack work with the psp system?

I am leaning towards the DSi because I know I enjoy the games nintendo releases. I want to know games that are coming out soon, and already exsist that are really good games.
I have no battery, and I am trying to update my PSP from Version 4.05 to 5.51, and when I try to start the update, it says to charge the battery then try again. I was wondering if there is a way to still update it without a battery. Please answer!

Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac can rip DVD to most popular video and audio formats with high image and sound quality. You can fast rip DVD to AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, H.264/AVC, MOV, 3GP, MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, M4A, etc.

PSP and DSi is a whole lot different ball game compared to each other. It's like you compare a Wii vs PS3. Each has its own plus and minuses. But in general, however, if you enjoy kiddy games, you should definitely go for the DSi. IN the contrary, if you're more into adult themed games, go for PSP.
I have both and i love them both, i recommend Ds Lite (cause of GBA) but you should get ds (Mario and Luigi RPG 3 awsome game i beat it in japanese a looong time ago its awsome (((HackCard)))
To take things more easily, I have some links for you in the source below where you can get a free brand new PSP Go.

MTS Converter is a professional but easy-to-use MTS Video Converter.

psp got gta, monster hunter, and killzone.
Ds got mario, animal crossing ,and pokemon.
Those are some games.
Ds has more good games, but you can do more ( like listen to music ) on a psp.
What is the between a difference faceplate and a skin for the PSP 3000? And which is better, for protection, and to prevent fingerprints and like if theres sweat on your hands, from getting on the psp itself?
Idk about the other stuff but a face plate will snap on and off and a skin will stick on not very interchangeable?
Ive played both except on different consoles.Ive played forced unleashed on ps3 and it was fun while it lasted it was very exciting but once you finish it it sorta dies out.Logans shadow was a good game also which never got old for me something thats good about it is that is has online that is very fun.It depends if you want a game that exciting and intense get force unleashed.But if you want a game you can play over and over again get logans shadow.
got a psp and want a good game both of these look pretty good. thanks :)
First you need to register your device. you rgister it from the ps3 settings menu. then go on to the ps store on your ps3. download demos from psp section. instal them the copy them to your device.
I am trying to decide between the Nintendo DSi and the PSP 3000, I want to know the different GOOD games for these systems.
psp has better games u can watch movies buy ps1 games on psn. the best games for it is FF7 crisis core, loco roco. u can rent movies for only 3 dollars on psn. i heard the dsi has many glitches and ive never ben a fan of ds games

Mac MKV Converter, a professional conversion tool running on mac os x, can convert mkv with excellent output quality and fast speed.

Personally i'd go for the PSP. The PSP is a better built console and doesn't rely on novelties.

1 comment:

  1. I was listen music online with my headphone when I saw beautiful houses in a webside, so I understood costa rica investment opportunities is a great opportunity for me because I always wanted to live in Costa Rica a beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete