Sunday, September 6, 2009

What accessories come with a PSP 3000 and what accessories should i buy?

You can transfer video files, photo files, and music files from the PSP system to your PLAYSTATION 3 and vice versa using a USB cable. To do so, simply place the PSP system into USB Mode (Settings icon (Settings) > USB Connection icon (USB Connection)) and the PSP system will appear on the PLAYSTATION 3 similar to a USB storage device.
Connect your PSP to your PS3 with a USB cable, highlight the demo on the PS3's XMB, press triangle, and select copy.

DVD ripper is a computer program that facilitates copying the content of a DVD to a hard disk drive.

Ok so my uncle was going to buy a psp in japan for me and we know that the japan has a different outlet. But can you buy a psp charger here is the us and charge the Japanese psp?
I Don't Think It Can Be Used Maybe You Should Look It Up On Google

FLV converter for Mac is also a flash video editing tool.

Yes. If you charge with japan charger than the output of the plug will be different. Use the amercan you have. Cuz everybody's walls are pluged in the walls.
have you checked out the chargher from japan? ask your uncle if it says 110-220 caus if it does then you can use that chrger in us
my psp came from the philippines and my dad sent it to me in canada and it worked fine
lots of people buy imported psp in japan. yes, japan have different outlet but the psp battery are the same (depending what psp model you have). if your uncle is buying imported psp from japan, you need to buy america psp charger (maybe from Best Buy or other place cost somewhere $30-40).
if you buying psp 3000 in japan, well....... somewhere in fall 2009 there will be a new psp model call PSPgo (cost $250).
My psp has been running out of batteries pretty quickly with the WIFI switch off and light turned down. I know theres a program/software that can help reduce my battery usage when my psp is on. Can you help me? i don't want any bull obvious answers.
buy a new battery... if you dont wanna buy a new battery charge it when it really has no battery like you cant turn it on... it last a bit longer when you do that to electronics

Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac can rip DVD to most popular video and audio formats with high image and sound quality. You can fast rip DVD to AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, H.264/AVC, MOV, 3GP, MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, M4A, etc.

I have a psp and a ps3 and I want to download demos from my ps3 onto my psp. I know you put the wire that charges the controllers into the psp, but do you have to put the psp on any certain screen like ps store or the homepage? I only download demos/games for my ps3 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment