Monday, October 26, 2009

What things do you need to download songs for rockband unplugged on psp?

i mean common, sony could at least put playstation home on a separate memory stick with JUST playstation home on it..i mean geez..let the psp users have playstation home too..that's probably the best idea they could have if they done this! i mean seriously!!! any advice?
i can go online on my psp but i cannot view or watch any videos online, like i can not play any YouTube videos.

With Mac FLV video Converter, converting flash video .flv to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV.

if some one can tell me what to do that i can watch videos online on my psp?
Get the update and a wireless network connection. It is really slow, and you have to clear the history often because it has a limited memory. It's really slow.
i can go online on my psp but i cannot view or watch any videos online, like i can not play any YouTube videos.
if some one can tell me what to do that i can watch videos online on my psp?
i just really want to know if the psp users will ever be able to have playstation home.
You will need a program like Bitlord from

Mac MTS Converter is especially designed for all High-Definition video lovers to convert MTS files to all kinds of video and audio files.

Then you search for the torrent and download it with bitlord
I dont understand psp's much thats how i download my games for Xbox and such
wow, many places where you download psp games, you need to sign up. NOTE: you NEED a hacked psp to run games from memory stick.
I hope by final fantasy 7 you mean crisis core.
You can download it here: pspisoz.com
no registration needed. Click downloads on the lefthand side [or click ctrl+F then search for download] then search for crisis core.
Anyone know of a good website or a link to one so that i can download final fantasy 7 for my psp. Ive downloaded some but they suck or there in another language. i need it in English if possible.
I managed to do it once and since then I can't get the PSP to recognise ANY dvd that I've ripped and recoded to MP4 format. I'm using Nero 7 and it recodes the dvd fine to MP4 and it plays OK on the laptop but the PSP won't recognise it.

Powerful, versatile video file converter which convert video file between all popular video formats.

PSP supports only MP4-AVC video, not general MP4 video, please make sure your video is compatible with PSP. Assume your video has the right format, you just need to format your memory stick, then copy the mp4 video to the "Video" folder in your psp memory stick, done. If you don't have the video folder, just create it by yourself. If you want to know how to convert DVD and video to PSP compatible video, I'd recommend this step by step guide to you, it works pretty well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment