Sunday, July 12, 2009

How can I fix an internal damage on my PSP?

I woke up this morning and turned my psp on. It was working but on the left side there was some internal damage. I have no idea how that happened. Last night it was working perfectly fine. I even tried to restore my default settings. That didn't really help at all.
Well, that depends on what type of internal damage you mean. Add more details to your question and someone might have a solution.
When you turn on your psp, go to the far right. you can see the psp store. you have to make an account (its free) and you have to have a memory stick with at least 160 mb free. you can download movies and games for free. you can also buy games.pavtube is one of the best dvd rippers, It is versatile application and users can use it either to backup DVD to hard disk or to convert DVD movies to AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, MOV, and 3GP, AAC, MP3, W4A, WMA, WAV and AC3 etc.
yeah, download from torrent sites. Use utorrent(easily available over the internet and it will be in ). You can then go to websites like mininova.org or isohunt.com to download the game(which will be in .iso form). Check the health bars and make sure the seeds are more than leechs, to ensure quick downloads. I recommend reading the comments if any to know if any problems will occur and if there are , what are the solutions. Hope i helped
i tried to play my music and watch videos on my psp that i downloaded from my computer but it says that i have to connect to the internet to perform an activation procedure to enable the playback of music data in wma format. But i'm having a hard time trying to do so. So can someone please give me the steps if its possible!!!!!
Unfortunantly, there is no way to access the internet over a dial up. But what you can do is scan for a wifi network with no protection and connect to it. Questions? Email me at shawngoncrazy@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment