Thursday, July 23, 2009

How to get a psp 3000 online to play with other people?

ok so i just recently bought a psp-3000 and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
now before i proceed i know you can play with other people, but what i would like to know is how to get my copy of MHFU so i can play with other people around the world.
I know of a program call ed ad-hoc party and i would like the most detailed explanation on how to get the program and how to use it.
If ad-hoc party is not a option then what are my other options?
I want to know how much it would cost to call a US number from my PSP skype overseas?
Like Ukraine.
I had a hacked psp for awhile and id say it was ok but since my cousin updated it to 5.50 from 5.00 m33 i have a ofw psp.
I just wanna know if i should go through all the trouble to hack it again.
OF COURSE! pavtube is one of the best dvd rippers, It is versatile application and users can use it either to backup DVD to hard disk or to convert DVD movies to AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, MOV, and 3GP, AAC, MP3, W4A, WMA, WAV and AC3 etc.
the hacking will take as much time as it would if your psp was 1.00, besides, free games.
would u want to pay 10-30 bucks just for 1 game, or just download it off the internet for free?
FREE OF COURSE!
Well you can do many things with hacked psp's emulators download real games for free and many other things
eu sou sonho americano desde os meus 17 gosto de sair cuzouto ela tomar um sorvete, ando sem culeca and querrem fotos do cofrinho na revista vc quer um peda?o de min peda?o de madane min??}
I cant seem to play disc2 of Final Fantasy 7 on my psp.
Everytime i try to load the game file, the save data from disc1 isn't there.
Any help is appreciated.
Did you wait until it prompted you to switch to disk 2 if not then theres your problem
if not then i dont know sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment