Thursday, July 23, 2009

How does one find out the version of their psp?

well when you hold your psp flip it by the serial code and at the end it should say PSP 1001 or 2001 or 3001
The PSP Model Number is written on the bottom of the PSP and the last bit of text will read PSP**** the star is a number *, (it could vary)
PSP100* = PSP Phat
PSP200* = PSP Slim
PSP300* = PSP Lite
I put the folder with the file inside to the GAME folder in my psp.
FOr some reason, it doesn't detect any of the two demos.
I'm running on 3.6 firmware.
I got banned by a stupid hacker on socom fireteam bravo 2 for psp.
I didnt cheat at all, and a hacker banned me.
Is there anyone who can help me get unbanned without doing that nitepr hack?
For the PSP (1000). I want SNES and DS Games. The Firmware Version is 5.51.
As far as I know they don't have a ds emulator for psp.DVD ripper is a computer program that facilitates copying the content of a DVD to a hard disk drive.
Anyway you can't play emulators on your psp without custom firmware.
Your stuck with the ps store unless you make a magic memory stick and pandora battery.
Well depends are u on cfw ?
Becuase U need cfw in order to get homebrew on the psp.
Cfw like m33 or chicken hen.
I cannot tell you how to get roms as that is illegal, but you can get emulators from
pspudates.qj.net
click on whatever system you want emulators for and you can download them.
However you do need to install custom firmware.
Here is a guide on how to do so
http://pspupdates.qj.net/QJ-How-To-4-is-…
I'm buying a 4gb memory stick today and I need to put it on that for a really long trip.
I bought the game and I can play it on the ps3 but is it difficult to put it on the memory stick and play on the PSP?
Or is it really straight forward..

No comments:

Post a Comment