Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How to custom firmware your psp Without opening the battery?

yes there is its called ChickHEN here the link http://pspslimhacks.com/guide-to-chickhe…
PSP Moding Area has been revolutionize.
Pandora is the old thing now.
If you are running PSP 1000/2000 MSN me: TennisxProdigy@yahoo.com
You can download games and modify the themes a bit more, nothing amazing really.
You can legally have 1 copy of any UMD you own for 24 hours.
You may need a Pandoras Battery for Custom Firmware, it depends on the PSP and Firmware!
I know I usually give you longer more detailed answers, but to put it simply there are ways you can make it LOOK like your psp has vista but there is no way you can have the actual windows operating system. I'm sure a few ignorant people will give this answer thumbs down because they think they have windows on their psp, but like I said it just looks like they do. If you're still interested in having it, ask where to find it in another question and I will do my best to find you a link.
Edit:
I am also working on finding links and everything to answer your emulator question so I will answer that soon as well.DVD ripper is a computer program that facilitates copying the content of a DVD to a hard disk drive.
yes you can, i have internet on my psp, google, facebook everything, my friend did it for me he put windows vista on my memory stick, so i guess you can also do it yourself if you surf on google try typing in things like windows vista on psp or things like that... anyways gd luck!
Of course you can connect to the internet. PSN is a network connected to the internet. Obvious enough?
But I hear the up and coming Sony PSP Go will have better internet connectivity.
Yes you can do all that as well as the Playstation Store. The internet isn't the same as the internet on a PC or laptop.
The Playstaion Store is where you can purchase PS1 games, Some PSP games, T.V. shows, anime, movies, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment