Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Recording ds lite gameplay and psp gameplay in my laptop?

If you have the USB auto charge option selected under System Settings, you won't have to worry about your PSP running out of juice while you walk away & leave it to get your file.
Downloading is slow right now for me.... I also don't know if there is a resume function for the PSN Downloader application.
I'll just have to wait & see if I have a failed download.... >.>
I like this type of query - please continue the solutions coming.
I was about to place a duplicate query myself - I am fascinated to have the solutions.
I know a flash player for PSP: http://adikgamersclan.blogspot.com/2009/…
I'm just not that sure if it supports flash games.
In think you should try Star Wars Force Unleashed and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones and Need For Speed Carbon: Own the City : )DVD Ripper can rip DVD to AVI MPEG WMV DivX H.264/MPEG-4 AVC MP4 MP3 WMA excellently.
The PSP does not have flash 9 support which youtube uses so no you can not watch videos on youtube on the PSP unless you have a homebrew enabled PSP which you would use PSPtube then to watch videos. PSPs have only flash 6 which not sites use anymore.
there are 2 ways to watch you tube through the PSP.
1. Put an PSP application that will enable you to watch videos on the net like this one (PSP Tube): http://adikgamersclan.blogspot.com/2009/…
2. Since the default PSP browser only uses a small portion of its memory, it is advisable to install another better browser like this: http://adikgamersclan.blogspot.com/2009/…
But on your situation, it is difficult to browse because you don't have a memory stick.
The PSP does not have flash 9 support which youtube uses so no you can not watch videos on youtube on the PSP unless you have a homebrew enabled PSP which you would use PSPtube then to watch videos. PSPs have only flash 6 which not sites use anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment