Sunday, July 12, 2009

How do I put more than 999 songs on psp?

Are you sure you put your songs in the right folder? If not, then re-check. If that doesn't work, you can buy another memory card and split your song or get an mp3 player.
first, to play .iso and .cso games on your psp, you need to have a custom firmware first instead of using an official firmware from sony.
check some psp firmwares here: http://adikgamersclan.blogspot.com/
then look for tutorials on youtube
Best place to go for getting Custom Firmware is at Psp-hacks.com...They have people there on the Forum to help you thru it all, also they have alot of tutorials
It's an ISO file or CSO file that you downloaded. You must make a new folder on the root of your psp. Name it "ISO", then put your ISO/CSO files there. I had problem at first, but then I found out I must make a folder. Hope I help!
I downloaded a psp game online, and I hook up my psp to the computer and put the game in the psp game folder.pavtube is one of the best dvd rippers, It is versatile application and users can use it either to backup DVD to hard disk or to convert DVD movies to AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, MOV, and 3GP, AAC, MP3, W4A, WMA, WAV and AC3 etc.
Well when I unplug my psp and look at the game folder it's not in there.
Every time I try to get a internet connection I go to network update and create a connection but I scan the connection I find one and follow the steps and make sure the wlan is on and it says an error is on I was wondering is there another way to get an internet connection so I can download final fantasy VII on the psp from the psn and I can do it on the computer I loose connection and I have to start the download process over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment