Sunday, July 12, 2009

How much will I get for a original PSP and 3 games at gamestop?

I have the Fat old PSP and three games: Burn out legends, patapon, and NBA 06. I also have a 1gb memory card stick duo. How much can I get for this and plus seperate all the prices of the games, memory card, and console. I will use this PSP money on clothes and get an i touch from my grandparents in korea just to let you know :)
i would say 50-80 dollers depending on the quality of the games and PSP
It would really depend on the condition of the games and PSP... Good luck! You could always go down there with your PSP and games and ask them.
My guess is probably about $50. I think the original PSP gets you $30 in trade in and there are very few PSP games that are worth a decent amount of money. If you want cash, I'd say you will get about $40 (you get 20% less cash).DVD Ripper can rip DVD to AVI MPEG WMV DivX H.264/MPEG-4 AVC MP4 MP3 WMA excellently.
I've tried to update by downloading the latest firmware and just updating it as you would an unhacked PSP abut everytime i try to launch the updater it comes up saying: 'The game could not be started. (DADADADA)'
http://www.enemyfacts.info
A very informative website, kindly stay a minute in website and check
i dont think you can use firefox on a psp.
I think itd be awesome to play on a psp (old version "fat") so if there was a way and youd tell me, thanks.

Also, could i getit to play in firefox? Every time i try it says that the java screwed up and only works in internet explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment