Thursday, July 23, 2009

How do you add friends on your psp psn account?

I have the original psp and I can sign in with no problem.
I heard there was this chat called skype.
I have it on the computer, but I heard that you can chat with your friends like you can with the ps3.
Like there is this friends category and you can add a friend and what not.
I heard you CAN
For some reason, sony won't let original PSP users use skype for some reason.
Hey guys, i need a good harvest moon game for my psp. I already did Harvest moon back to nature and im not sure yet about innocent life.
If you guys can help em by naming some awesome harvest moon games it would be great.
Well there is harvest moon innocent life which i think is good at first but then becomes terrible because of how all the animals are robots which you cant do anything with...
I have one from PSP slim and I need to put it in my PSP fat.
Will the analog stick for the PSP fat still make contact with the motherboard
(are the rubber contacts the same size)? Thanks.DVD Ripper can rip DVD to AVI MPEG WMV DivX H.264/MPEG-4 AVC MP4 MP3 WMA excellently.
harvest moon boy and girl is like a classic harvest moon but with better graphics and last but not least there is Harvest Moon:
Sugar Village and Everyone's Wish which is coming out this winter to the US and looks to be a really good game. The Harvest Moon:
Sugar Village and Everyone's Wish looks to be the best so that's what im advising people to get.
This sight might help to http://fogu.com/hm/
Source(s):
Huge fan of HM
It isn't Windows XP it is a portal.
Portal: Browser Based Website that mimics an Operating System (OS).
It's isn't capable of running programs other than ones already on it which will include flash games and a mock notepad.
Source(s):
http://www.psp08.tk and http://www.p-s-p.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment