Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What are some good games for the SONY PSP?

If you're a fan of Lara Croft you could try Tomb Raider Legend or Tomb Raider Anniversary. I own both of them and to me they are a lot of fun. If you don't like puzzles though it might not be the game for you.
you can download all these games from http://www.psp-utilities.com/
thanx Sanjay for tellming me this website http://www.psp-utilities.com/
These are games, in my opinion, that are really fun to play on the PSP. Rainbow 6 Vegas, Siphon Filter, Resistance, God Of War:Chains of Olympus, and Daxter. These are all the games i had. I had to sell them cuz i needed some money for paying some bills. :(
if you have a slim http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S2HPQAF4 try that but if you need more help just go to youtube and search for psp emulators of your choice thats how i learned all my stuff
Here's a list of available SNES emulator for Sony PSP.DVD ripper is a computer program that facilitates copying the content of a DVD to a hard disk drive.
wikipedia has a list of all ready downloadable games but it all says more will be released when the go comes out.
I am considering buying a PSP. I would like to get the new GO! when it comes out later this year. Does anyone know a website where i can find a list of current and coming soon PSP down-loadable games? I've been searching all day and came up with nothing. Any help would be great.DVD Ripper can rip DVD to AVI MPEG WMV DivX H.264/MPEG-4 AVC MP4 MP3 WMA excellently.
get a better router like a wireless N D-link
it's a really strong signal , good for 400 ft
As far as I know, you can download content (videos/games/etc) to your PC (XP or later) through the PlayStation Network Downloader application & then move it to the PSP.
https://store.playstation.com/accounts/r…
However, I don't know if GO will have this feature. (Hopefully, it will.)
To be honest, I WOULD DEFINITELY TRY TO FIX THE WIRELESS NETWORK 1ST & figure out why it doesn't work properly with PSN. You have some time now, so get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment